Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: ATARI FALCON FOR SALE

t.
November 11, 2008 05:32PM
hello all! been reading atari forums for years but never posted anything.
well here it goes. ive owned an atari falcon 030 since around 1999 or some where abouts. any way it still works but it took me about half a day to try to boot it up off the conner ide drive.cause i have some scsi drives attached to it or the ide drive is getting old and fussy not sure. its got 14 megs of memory and a power up tos 2 ? as well i had at sometime installed hdriver 7.93 to partition a couple of seagate scsi drives drives and they still work (theres about 18 gigs of storage) believe it or not the mouse still works too but its been repaired so the cords kinda short. included with this project which i intend to sell.. cubase audio 2.03
real version with key,a falcon digital interface (sound pool) damaged connector but still works,and a cubase audio clock.i have some other legal versions as well. also a sm124 monochrome monitor cubase needs that one. an sc1224 color monitor, a working 1040 st atari computer a lot of software (sorry quit a bit is copied archives) a supra 20 mb hard drive (for the 1040 st) the thing always had problems but tlc may fixit i have a picture of the falcon "flying"! but not sure how to post here. any way the whole package it a pretty heavy load to ship its either sell it or find a good museum. could use $ as this point in time.
this package is not yet ready to sell cause i want to be straight out honest with who wants to buy the stuff about its operatiog condition i,de like to check it out and find all the quirks in theese systems. cubase 2.03 audio works perfect off the hard drive as it always did! dont know what the package is worth as well.the stuff is definately not pristine but it works. if any one is interested feel free to email me at hendricksmusicproductions@yahoo.com i can upload a picture somehow? thank you
Subject Author Views Posted

ATARI FALCON FOR SALE

Davecool 2056 January 10, 2004 07:46AM

Panos 718 September 11, 2008 03:53AM

Unicorn Dream Attack 640 September 25, 2008 12:02PM

t. 1637 November 11, 2008 05:32PM

Matt 919 October 03, 2011 05:03AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login